At Goldberg Law Group, we focus on elder law, estate planning and closely related areas of the law. Our goal is to protect everyone you love and everything you’ve earned. We provide the most effective, efficient, and client-centric elder planning strategies for our clients to avoid the financially devastating consequences of a long term healthcare need. We specialize in creating personalized solutions whether our clients wish to plan in advance of a healthcare need or are currently receiving care at home, assisted living or skilled nursing.
We take the time to get to know you personally, and gain an understanding of your current situation, greatest concerns and hopes for the future. Then we use our knowledge of the law to create and implement a plan tailored to your specific needs and designed to meet every one of them. We collaborate with other professionals, such as geriatric care managers, caregivers, financial advisors, and accountants to assist you with the multitude of concerns beyond your legal issues. Ours is a collaborative approach, and we strive to be your counselor for life, not just your attorney.
Our mission is to provide clients with superior strategic legal plans that solve their complex long term health care financial and housing issues. We accomplish this in a manner that treats clients and their families with respect and patience. As a result, we expect Clients to recommend our services to family and friends; Facilities and Financial Professionals to recommend our services to clients; and Elder Care Professionals to value our advice. Moreover, it is imperative that Employees are proud to be part of our team and embrace our approach.
Our vision is to become the country’s most respected elder law firm. We want to provide the most effective, efficient, and client-centric elder planning strategies to help our clients avoid the financially devastating consequences of a long term healthcare need. We specialize in creating personalized solutions for our clients, whether they wish to plan in advance of a healthcare need or are currently receiving care at home, assisted living or skilled nursing.
Goldberg Law Group’s Values who we are and what we stand for:
- Client Commitment
- Service Excellence
- Employee Development
Goldberg Law Group created this pledge to show our clients that we guarantee the principles we set and to let our allied professionals know that we are confident in the services we offer our clientele. From its inception, Goldberg Law Group has always thought of our clients as extended family and gone above and beyond to treat them that way. Our organization and efficiencies set us apart from typical law firms and has resulted in a 98% approval rating amongst our clients. We intend to maintain that level of satisfaction, and look forward to the future ahead.
- We guarantee all emails and phone calls are returned punctually.
- We guarantee all questions are answered promptly. Any question requiring a legal answer will be scheduled for a date and time convenient for the client to speak with an attorney.
- We want to know if our clients are satisfied. Therefore, we send out surveys. Our approval rating is 98% amongst our clients.
- Our clients come to us in a time of need. We pledge to make their time with us pleasant, efficient, and effective.
- We are not a budget law firm by any means – we offer good value based on our desire to help our clients navigate their problems and our ability to work efficiently.
- Our modified flat fee arrangement allows our clients unlimited access to an attorney, paralegal, or staff member who can answer their questions.
With our processes and procedures, we are efficient in delivery of answers, documents, concerns or responding to critical situations – whether it be for our clients, prospects or allied professionals.