How do we accomplish this seemingly daunting task? Our elder law attorneys take the time to get to know you personally, and gain an understanding of your current situation, greatest concerns and hopes for the future. Then we use our knowledge of the law to create and implement a plan tailored to your specific needs and designed to meet every one of them. We also work with other professionals, such as geriatric care managers, caregivers, financial advisors, and accountants to assist you with life issues beyond the basic practice of law. Ours is a collaborative approach, and we strive to be your counselor for life, not just your lawyer.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about us. Better yet, feel free to contact our office at your earliest convenience to meet with us personally. We look forward to the opportunity to serve the needs of you and your family.
After years in business, Eric, Clelia, and the rest of the staff at Goldberg Law Group wanted to reiterate our standards. We have created a Pledge to show our clients that we guarantee the principles we set, and to let our allied professionals know that we are confident in the services we offer our clientele. From our inception, Goldberg Law Group has always thought of our clients as extended family, and gone above and beyond to treat them that way. Our organization and effectiveness is what sets us apart and has given us a 98% approval rating amongst our clients. We intend to keep that level of satisfaction, and look forward to the future ahead.
At Goldberg Law Group, we don’t just protect all that you love and have earned, we also make sure your needs always come first.
- We guarantee all emails and phone calls are returned promptly.
- We guarantee all questions are answered immediately. Any question requiring a legal answer will be scheduled for a date and time convenient for the client to speak with an attorney.
- We want to know if our clients are satisfied. Therefore, we send out surveys. Our approval rating is 98% amongst our clients.
- Our clients come to us in a time of need. We pledge to make their time with us pleasant, efficient, and effective.
- We are not a budget law firm by any means – we offer good value based on our desire to help our clients navigate their problems and our ability to work efficiently.
- Our modified flat fee arrangement allows our clients unlimited access to an attorney, paralegal, or staff member who can answer their questions – even years after first retaining us.